At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
This position is Per Diem/As needed/Casual.
Diagnoses and provides treatment for clients/patients who exhibit communication, cognitive, and swallowing disorders
1) Graduate of an approved Masters level program in Speech Language Pathology.
1) Minimum of two years of clinical experience in a health care facility.
2) Demonstrated strong clinical background in Pediatric care.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
1) Free from communication deficits which would interfere with duties.
1) Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC)
2) Pennsylvania license in speech language pathology.
3) Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.